What is a Team League?
A Team League is a league season that your team can enter to challenge other teams for FatChips. A regular team league season is usually 8 to 20 weeks depending on how many teams register and play. Points are awarded to the winning team based on the number of players from their team that remain on the table once the last person from the opposing team has been eliminated from the match plus one point for the win. Therefore there is a possible of 5 points being awarded during each match (one point for the win and four points for having all four members from your team once the last person from other team has been eliminated)
What are the requirements?
1. Your team must have a minimum of 10 members on a team at the time that they join the team league. We can merge teams to create a bigger team under 1 tag
2. League registration fee 0 FATchips.
3. Team Table and Forum Requirement: Each team must have to have a team forum page at the offsite forums (http://fcforum.forumotion.net/forum ) since communication is easier there. There will also be a thread set up to announce agreed upon games. Each team will have to submit a roster to the coordinator, They will have a thread on who is allowed to play from each team and we will require notification if members have left the team or added to the team, New members to the team will have to wait 7 days before they can participate. We need leaders to communicate with the rest of the teams for the Leagues games to be set. If you do not have a team forum page at this time please create one and advise Team League director(s) of the location or locations of your team forum at the time of registration.
FatCat Team League Rewards
Each point is worth 2k payable at the end of the regular season.
• Regular Team League shall consist of each team playing all other teams that have register two times and shall have a maximum of 2 games with each team for the season. The total number of games will depend on the number of teams that enter and if there is an odd number of teams registered than a bye week will be created.
• Team shall communicate with each other to set day and time for their scheduled team league match and once scheduled both teams must advise the league Coordinator of the date and time of their matches by posting them in a thread that will be designated by the Team League Director(s). Please coordinate dates and times that is convenient for both teams. FATCAT WILL DESIGNATE each round with who plays who for the season and the games can be played in advanced if both teams agree.
If both teams do not set a date mutually because of inactivity then Fatcat Admin will designate a date and time on Saturday for the game to be played and must be played.
• Bye games are freebies and 5pts. (no need to report these)
• Both teams are required to post the results of their team league games by completing the information required at http://www.casinofatcat.com/teamleague.php . Failure to report may result in points not being awarded to either one or both of the teams.
• If any team forfeits 3 games, for any reason, that team will be eliminated from team league and shall not receive any FatCat rewards for participating in team league. In addition, points will be recalculated to reflect that all teams scheduled to play against that team shall be treated as a bye and each team in the entire league shall receive 5 points as if that team never registered in the first place
No designated tables will being used, PLEASE go to the next available table to play your game if the one you want is being used.
League Game Buyins: 250 FCs
Game Type: NL Holdem 4v4 sit n go format
TEAM LEAGUE PLAYOFFS
Upon the completion of the regular team league season, the top 4 or 8 teams (depending on the number of teams that have entered) will play against each other in the team league seasonal playoff tournament. In the event of a tie for placement based on the total points awarded during team league season, there shall be a 3 game playoff (based solely on winning the match without using any point system) with the winner being awarded the higher placement position.
The playoffs should consist of a semi-final portion(s) and final portion. In the semi-finals, each team shall be required to play their opponent in a best of 5 series and shall be completed within one week from the start of the semi-finals. The finals shall be the best of 7 series and shall be completed within 10 days from the start.
REWARDS DURING PLAYOFFS
The winning team for each semi-final portion shall be awarded 50,000 FatCat chips and the losing team shall be awarded 25,000 FatCat chips for their team pots. The winning team in the finals should be awarded 100,000 FatCat Chips for their team pot and be declared as the winner of Team League for that season. The losing team in the finals shall be awarded 50,000 FatCat chips for their team pot.
Team League & Sit N Go Policy
It has come to the attention of FatCat Administration that a written policy needs to be put in place for League and Sit N Go play. Since the concept of team play in poker is unique in itself, the following will be the policy.
(1) CARD SHARING - Cross talking about cards will not be allowed. No player on the table should be allowed to state or discuss at the table what his or hers cards (for example C – D – H – S indicating a suit or AA (pocket aces) AK (ace king), or etc indicating what cards they are holding in their pocket cards) are at any time during the team league match. Even after the hand is over, a player cannot state what they cards were in the previous hand. Penalty: Each team shall be given 1 warning during any given match. For a second offense 2 points shall be deducted from that team’s overall team league standings. Third offense shall be a forfeiture of the match called by the mods. In addition, if it is determined that a particular FC member routinely violates this rule and his team does not correct this situation, that person shall be barred from playing in any future team league event during the current season.
(2) No one at the table or watching the match shall tell someone playing in the team league match to fold, check or to give chips to a certain other player while the hand is in play. THE HAND IS NOT OVER UNTIL AFTER THE POT HAS BEEN AWARDED BY THE PROGRAM. There is no exception to this rule even if the hand is over (but not awarded by the program) or that it might be only one team in said hand. Penalty: Each team shall be given 2 warnings during any given match. If any member of CFC breaks this policy after the warnings and during game play there will be a forfeit called by the mods.
If it is determined that a particular FC member routinely violates this rule and his team does not correct this situation, that person shall be barred from playing in any future team league event during the current season.
(3) FatCat does not recognize sub teams or sister teams( Unless a pre arranged merge of 2 smaller teams for league purposes only) and therefore there cannot be any substitutes for a team member during the team league match. Each team member must have their team designated on their table avatar during the scheduled game. Failure to have your team name on your avatar may result in a forfeiture of the match. In the case of a 2 team merger for league purposes then each team will supply 2 players for each match.
(4) There is a minimum of 7 day waiting period for new team members to play in a team league match. (The 30 day rule for joining a team IS in effect for new members) .This should be sufficient time to contact FatCat Administration and have your table avatar corrected prior to the team match. At the time of registering for team league, each team shall provide FatCat Administration with a complete team roster and in addition each team is required to provide updates of any changes to their team roster during team league season. Failure to comply with the 7 day waiting period may result in a forfeiture of the match.
(5) Mods are there to OBSERVE the game and will only get involved if they see an infraction of the rules. Prior to the start of the match they will state the obvious No card talk rule , wish both teams luck and then just observe. They will be advised to not participate in the proceedings of the match.
(6) Both teams must arrive at the table with a legal 4 person team on time or before the set time for the game, there will be a 30 minute grace period after said time then a forfeit will be declared if one team is short players , or a double forfeit if both teams are short players. The mod will report this along with the team winning the forfeit
(7) Teams will sit in alternating fashion so no 2 teamies are side by side resulting in both being in blinds together.
(8) After agreeing upon a game time and date it is the responsibility of the teams to post to the administrators running league of the time and date in the appropriate manner to co-ordinate a mod for each game.
(9) In the event of a tie the first tiebreaker is head to head results between the teams that tied, If that does not decide a winner then a 3 game tiebreaker shall be played to break the tie. With best of 2 winning to break the tie.
It is each team’s responsibility to put into place a policy for their team to play by. (How to work as a team) in League and Mini tourney play. The best way to do this is in the private area of your team’s forums and by pm.
A policy has now been set for all to play by; it will be the responsibility of Admin and the Leaders to enforce said policy.
ENJOY THE GAMES
" />> I Don't have a Short Temper.......I Just have a Quick Reaction to BULLSHIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Dont confuse my personality with my attitude......
My personality is who I am , My attitude depends on who you are "